What is Shop at Sullivan?
We are the exclusive source for official merchandise from Sullivan Entertainment productions including the original Anne of Green Gables films, its spin-off series Road to Avonlea, the long running daytime series Wind at My Back as well as hundreds of hours of other family friendly content.
What are your Shipping & Handling Procedures?
Orders placed on Shop at Sullivan will be shipped via UPS or Canada Post depending on which carrier you select at checkout. Orders placed after 8:30am each day will be prepared for shipment 1-2 business days after the order is placed. Please take this handling time into account when choosing Expedited Shipping.
Do you Ship Internationally?
Yes, we do! We ship internationally to all countries worldwide, including the UK and Australia. You can save with lowered worldwide shipping rates using the Canada Post shipping options without tracking. Our DVDs come in a variety of regions, please consult the product description for regional information on your particular product.
How do I get a Shipping Estimate?
In order to determine the cost of shipping our items to you, please add the applicable items to your cart and proceed to checkout. Shipping and taxes are calculated in the checkout. Once you enter in your shipping information you will see various shipping options via Canada Post and UPS which you will see the cost of before you process your order. If you experience difficulty please call: 1-800-972-6632 or send us an email at email@example.com.
UPS Estimated Delivery Times:
All deliveries will abide by standard UPS Shipping Handling fees, determined by the package weight, shipping method, and destination.
- Standard: 3-5 business days within North America
- Worldwide Expedited: 2 business days within North America
- Express: Delivered by 10:30am, next business day within North America.
NOTE: UPS DOES NOT SHIP to P.O. Boxes. If you would like your order to be shipped to a P.O. Box please select a Canada Post shipping option.
Canada Post Estimated Delivery Times:
Shipping to the US
- Canada Post Small Packet USA Air: 5-8 Business Days. *This shipping method does not have tracking.
- Canada Post Tracked Packet - USA: 4-7 Business Days.
- Canada Post Xpresspost USA: 2-3 Business Days.
Shipping to Canada
- Canada Post Regular Parcel: 2-9 business days depending on your Province (GTA - up to 2 business days, Regional- up to 5 business days, National- up to 9 business days.)
- Canada Post Expedited Parcel: 1-7 business days depending on your Province (GTA- 1 business day, Regional- 3 business days, National- up to 7 business days.)
- Canada Post Small Packet International Surface: Up to 12 weeks *This shipping method does not have tracking.
- Canada Post Small Packet International Air: Up to 12+ Business Days depending on your country. *This shipping method does not have tracking.
- Canada Post Tracked Packet - International: 6-10 business days depending on your country
- Canada Post Xpresspost International: 4- 7 Business Days depending on your county
How do I Track my Order?
After your order has been packaged and left our facility you will receive a notice that the order has been shipped along with the tracking information. If you selected one of the Canada Post shipping methods that does not have tracking, you will not receive any tracking information; however you will receive a notification that your package has been shipped.
Why are the Shop at Sullivan's prices in USD (US Dollars)? While we are a Canadian company the overwhelming majority of our customers reside in the US, thus we charge in the local currency of the majority of our customers. This is the most user-friendly experience for the largest number of customers possible.
*Please note that changing the currency of the store view to CAD will NOT change the currency you are charged in. It is merely a conversion tool to see what prices are equivalent to in local prices based on that day's rate of exchange.
Do you offer price adjustments?
We do not make price adjustments for items that go on sale. You will not be refunded for an item if you see it at a lesser price than you purchased it for.
Can a coupon be applied after an order has been placed?
We are unable to retroactively apply coupon codes to your order once you have already completed your order. Apologies in advance.
Store Credit FAQs
1. What is store credit?
Store credit is an amount issued in lieu of a refund or exchange in the case of damaged or non-received items. It can be applied to anything in the shop. This credit is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged for cash, and cannot be used outside of Shop at Sullivan. You can check your store credit balance by going into your 'My Account' section, after logging in.
2. What is the currency of my store credit?
The currency of your store credit will be in USD.
3. Can I combine my store credit with another payment method?
Yes, if the funds in your store credit balance are insufficient to purchase what you want, you can complete the payment with one of our other payment methods (Debit, Credit or Paypal).
4. Do my credits have an expiration date?
Yes, store credits will expire after one year.
5. What about refunds and returns?
Shop at Sullivan does not issue refunds, only store credit which can be used to purchase one of our great selection of products. We also do not accept returns; in the case of damaged DVD discs, we will happily consider sending a replacement disc.